30PK | Change Daily | Use for NearsightedorFarsighted
An unequalled balance of benefits. The silicone chemistry delivers a contact lens that strikes the right balance, so your eyes get plenty of oxygen (which they need), while you enjoy long-lasting comfort (which you want). Why settle for a compromise with your lenses? CooperVision MyDay daily disposable contact lenses give your eyes what they’re asking for—breathable lenses that are so comfortable, you’ll hardly think about them at all.
Do you ever find it difficult to insert or remove your contact lenses? If this sounds all too familiar, MyDay contact lenses are your solution. These daily disposable lenses strike the right balance you need for great contact lens handling:
- Stiffness – You want a contact lens that you can easily balance on your index finger without it slipping off or losing its shape.
- Water content – Without the right amount of water content, your eyes won’t feel comfortable. But, adding too much water loses the right amount of stiffness you need for handling.
- Thanks to teh silicone chemistry, MyDay combines the right materials to bring you the balance that you need for handling your contact lenses.
Looking for comfortable contact lenses? We all are. When you wear contact lenses, the last thing you want is to be constantly reminded that you have them on your eyes. Essentially, you want to forget they’re there. Introducing MyDay Daily Disposable contact lenses. They offer such comfort, they’re instantly forgettable to your eyes. You, however, will remember the long-lasting comfort they provide.
What helps keep MyDay Daily Disposable contact lenses comfortable? MyDay lenses were designed with your health and comfort in mind. They are the result of years of research—finding the right combination of lens materials to help ensure your eyes get the oxygen they need, which keeps them healthier and whiter. And healthy eyes are also comfortable eyes. It’s all down to the unique silicone chemistry.
- Corrects Nearsightedness and farsightedness: In nearsightedness, close objects are seen clearly, but objects farther away appear blurred; in farsightedness, distant objects are usually seen clearly, but close ones do not come into proper focus
- Lenses are to be discarded and replaced with a new lens everyday.
- These lenses provide UV protection. While beneficial, UV-absorbing contact lenses are not substitutes for protective UV-absorbing eyewear, such as UV-absorbing goggles or sunglasses, as they do not completely cover the eye and surrounding area. You should continue to use UV-absorbing eyewear as directed by your eye care practitioner
- Thanks to oxygen-efficient Smart Silicone™ chemistry, MyDay lenses deliver the optimal balance of breathability, comfort and easy handling
- Silicone hydrogel with high oxygen transmissibility
- Easy handling
- UV inhibitor
Manufacturer website MyDay® daily disposable | CooperVision South Africa
You'll receive your order within 7 working days* , but we’ll do everything possible to make sure it’s quicker depending on the availability status of each item.
|Order Type||Expected Arrival|
|Contact Lenses||7 - 10 Days *|
* Subject to manufacturer availability
* Working days are Monday to Friday - 08:00 - 17:00